Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oc Md Houses Senior Week

today before a Week ... Also in Zepernick

Today a week ago was on our property a bottom plate (admittedly a really smart and very soothing base plate) and on it was a giant skeleton.
Exactly one week later, I arrange the date for the acceptance of the expanded shell. I've been looking all the time for the right word for it - madness, awesome, incredible ... It's a comforting feeling to have everything done right now :-)
Our gas connection by the way, probably on Monday. I knock forward to each piece of wood that comes into my fingers and send prayers to Ms. Holle and the weather gods.
As the volume of waste has increased enormously through our Dämmmattenaustausch be Tomorrow we leave our empty 7m3 container. Chris tomorrow digging the pit for the electricity I save again the level of education in the Wedding and organize the assignment of our driveway and 5 million other things perceived. Is there really a life beyond or after construction? Chris' father lives so long been the motto: After the conversion before the conversion. Neee But when is the terrace and the entrance is made, I'll just laze in the garden either in the bath (and now, shhh, I will not hear that with a house has always work!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment