Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Depot Shower Sink Combo

Update: The story vodafone Vodafone

Already yesterday there were two letters in the mailbox of the Telekom ... a confirmation and my access. Well ... It shows not necessarily an expected smooth process, that these letters had gone to the apartment and gave me only accessible by forwarding address, but at least we go from here. Since I can
Monday hang like to Cell, and blot dry with Telekom, the following steps ... too stupid that it's so cold again ... no port should be free, this will probably drag on even further. The telecom engineers are not well below 10 ° C.

NEW (Monday): missing information .... T-Com gave me only ever sent my DSL data, the numbers are still not released.
distinction ***!


research according to the state of affairs: In the Arcor-Online Customer Portal canceled my move and a termination under construction. Since then I have! Posted call, as long it now takes up my numbers are released. "Termination date is 19.03." Eh ... I'm in the wrong movie? The termination date was 23:01 .... retroactively ... So if anything it would be 12.02. ... I had been writing the fax ... "I spend all my time for it and you get a call back" * lol * yes I know these recalls is sufficient to ... Promised 10 times, 10 times nothing happens ... Oh, and an online invoice for the 23.01.-23.02. I've got too ... Fortunately, you can return online billing so, for safety's sake I again fax the debit in the customer portal and deprived my bank data set to 0000000 ...

times now so I hope that no later than 22.03. Telekom share has the phone number and then quickly goes out me to create a connection! Probably, this date falls on 01.04. What the whole issue would be only fair ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment