Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dentist In Lawrenceville Ga That Accept Peachcare

Telekom If

Thursday we should get a telephone connection! Internet? No, no ... not so fast ... only when the telephone connection is completed, can be tested, which port do I get for DSL ... Vorrausgesetzt, there is one. I doubt the latter according to the information from the neighborhood still strong, but the Tele Comedian see there is no problem.
So at least it seems so that we can be reached on Thursday late afternoon on the known fixed-line numbers ... That would be a huge step to ever re-socialization in the general social structures ;-)

At home nothing happens. The garden fence is almost finished, but the pitch is still broke as the beginning of the winter months. But I guess there goes the day's going well and I can finally park my Autochem kloppen reasonable and I have not always with the second car to the rare places in the dirt right and left of the road ;-)
The theme of the second car is always exciting times when the road is finished, but fortunately, our second vehicle only two wheels and already booked a spot in front of the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment