Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Facial Sleeping Sharking

Tele comedy ³

So, today it's official ... tomorrow if I get Although an ISDN connection, but no Internet!
And not only me, nobody else in the construction area!

DSL (6000 & 16000) ports are full, the VDSL ports have a software problem and can not for use anywhere!

My question is whether the VDSL interface cards have a software bug in all of Germany, was denied, why not simply installs trusted 'cards do not, I could be said.

A call to the Complaints Office in Bonn ended with a promise to call back, which was (as always) once again not met ...

Now I do 39, - EUR pay for an ISDN connection, is when the VDSL problem solved or the other ports can be expanded to not tell me ... (or will not?) I take the ISDN connection now and not bridging the first time with a mobile solution are my phone numbers away.

to throw up what these idiots can make pink so and one can not do anything ... VDSL, the problem is already for months ... supposedly are working on it, just why I see no one then sit in front of the cabinets and the hardware trade and removing?

Who wants to build new and rely on the Internet, is currently in Bauebiet Weiherfeld sadly wrong!
And this problem is so since the first house in the pond field again topic and always acutely ... even now once again a few ports would appear .... when the next expansion comes jam can be counted on the inability of any Telekom on one hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment