Friday, March 5, 2010

Denise Milani This Month Latest Nipple Show

never ending story

It is an embarrassment what's going on in the telecommunications market.

times can I preliminaries at the hotline a little further, sometimes I do not have the patience to ... But in the end it always ends up with empty promises and it happens simply NIX. Even the last personal interview with a team leader did NOTHING ...
Yesterday began the call center again to remember what blather from Telekom answer ... !? The process apparently still my move, which is in the system can not simply be canceled ... my resignation, many Calls and the threat of compensation claims does not result from trying to get Vodafone to move with my connection, rather than simply process the termination and my telephone number to give free ... unbelievable.

Monday I have an appointment with the lawyer ... It is not without, definitely ... now I even have the Vodafone call center staff to advise even send a letter by attorney ... * * Kopfschüttel

Good news:
brother was busy and so we have a smart front garden planted and the fence to the neighbors is constructed so that when C2 football can be played ;-)

from Deike has also (slowly) With the establishment of Started fencing (fence around the entire series) ... But why in the time where the fence post foundations are laid not made in my parking space next to me was a Rätzel ... not even the shelves were placed so that there are also missing the entire fence posts.

may be broadcast company Deike but also stupid from washing out when they discover the fence to the neighbor ... da se can bring then no longer mim by excavators and the grass seed in the other gardens. But that's sometimes luckily not my problem. And the soil in the garden is already hard enough before driving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment